Monday, October 25, 2010

A New Featured Photographer!!!

James Johnston!!!



James wrote to us and said....."My first Denny background was the Antebellum Porch. I have photographed many families and High School Seniors on this background. It even survived a flooding in my studio due to a hurricane. Then when the Freedom Cloths came out I had to try one. The fact that you can fit so many more of these in one plastic container than a regular muslin (and not get wrinkled) is a great PLUS. At PPLA Convention this year my wife and I argued (discussed) which of the on hand Freedom Cloths to purchase. We needed some backgrounds that would allow our high school seniors to lean against a wall. Granted I won with the "Desire Street" background and after taking some images she was glad I chose it. And of course we both agreed on the Ivory Euromix. I must also add that the White Vinyl has been a big improvement over seemless paper and 4x8 white boards for the floor. I look forward to doing more business with you guys."

Here are some of James' GREAT shots on our backdrops!


CPM6625 EuroMix Ivory


CPM6474 Raoul's Sheetcake


Denny Photo White Vinyl


CPM6487 Shattered


CPM6662 Desire Street


CP6092 Antebellum Porch


CPM6474 Raoul's Sheetcake


CPM6662 Desire Street


CPM6625 EuroMix Ivory


CPM6487 Shattered

For more information on these backdrops and all of our other products, please visit www.dennymfg.com! Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment