Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Featured Photographer!!!

This week's Featured Photographer is none other than.....


CHUCK ARLUND!!!!!




Chuck wrote to us and said "
I first met the crew from Denny Manufacturing at an After Dark event and honestly had never really photographed with their backgrounds before. Needless to say, I was shocked at how many options there are. I'm convinced that Denny has got you covered for any background needs. The service is amazing and quick. Recently, I needed a background for a magazine shoot. The magazine's art director had a certain look in mind. I called and within a couple of days I received the perfect background for the magazine shoot and everyone was pleased! Denny Manufacturing saved me by getting this background to me so quickly!"

Here are some of Chuck's Great shots using our backdrops!!!


CPM6769 Colisseum



CPM6769 Colisseum


CPM6769 Colisseum


CPMF-SET-3 Moulin Rouge


CPMF-SET-3 Moulin Rouge


CPMF-SET-3 Moulin Rouge


CPMF-SET-3 Moulin Rouge


Thanks Chuck!! For more information on these backdrops and all of our other products, please visit www.dennymfg.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment