Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Featured Photographer this week is.....



Kelly Mann!!!


Kelly wrote to us and said....

"Denny continues to amaze me with their gorgeous backdrop designs! I especially love the Freedom Cloth, which hangs and photographs beautifully. I used the Victorian Christmas Freedom Cloth last year, and my clients couldn't get enough of it. I used it for babies, Santa photos, adults, and family photos. I look forward to getting more Freedom Cloth backdrops!"


Here are some of Kelly's great images showcasing Denny Manufacturing!



Kelly used the following backdrops
"Victorian Christmas" on Freedom Cloth
"East Coast Beach" on Freedom Cloth
and
"Leonardo" a Master Muslin

For more information on these and many other backdrops...please visit www.dennymfg.com

Thanks Kelly! Enjoy everyone! Who will it be next week!?

No comments:

Post a Comment