Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Featured Photographer for the week is.....




Karen McKenzie!!!!

Karen wrote to us and said....

"Denny's Manufacturing Freedom Cloth backdrops are fantastic, I absolutely love them!! They photograph beautifully and there are so many different ones to choose from. The best part though is the material they are made out of, it really is amazing. Most of the time I have help putting up my backdrops but sometimes I am all by myself and since these weigh a lot less I don't have to wrestle with them to hang them up. I also know I don't have to worry about wrinkles, I can grab the drop I need and hang it up and it will look great no matter how close to the backdrop I put the person. Then to top it off they take up a lot less space to store. I have a small storage space and I can put a huge stack of freedom cloths in the space that I was only able to store 2 or 3 traditional muslins."

Here are some of her GREAT shots using all Denny Manufacturing Products!













Thanks Karen! Enjoy everyone!!!

You can visit her website at www.karenmckenziephotography.com and as always for more information on our products featured visit www.dennymfg.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment