Monday, September 27, 2010

A New Featured Photographer!!!

We have a BRAND NEW Featured Photographer this week!!!

Angela Carson!!!



Angela wrote to us and said.........
“I absolutely love my two new Backgrounds from Denny! I have had so much fun photographing with them. My clients love their images too. I also love that freedom fabric does not show wrinkles and it is so lightweight and easy to store. I look forward to adding to my collection of Freedom cloth backgrounds real soon!”

She also sent us these great shots!!



CPM6760 Antiquity


CPM6760 Antiquity


CPM6760 Antiquity


CPM6763 Rockwood


CPM6763 Rockwood


Thanks Angela!!! For more information on these backdrops and all of our others, please visit www.dennymfg.com! Have a great Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment